What is an Instagram Name Tag?
Many new features have recently started to appear on Instagram, one of the social media platforms that continues to improve itself in many areas every day. One of these features is the personal business card service, which is characterized as a name tag. You have an account, but you don't want to bother giving your username to people who want to follow you, if you just want them to be able to follow you with the help of a business card, this feature will be very useful to you. Instagram name tag is a name tag that is used to create an instagram name, especially if you are using an instagram name tag, we will provide you with detailed information about the instagram name tag in this content.
What Does the Instagram Name Tag Mean?
Instagram name tag, which is used for each user to reach each other more easily in social media, is preferred by many people today because it is customizable. Thanks to this feature, you can create a QR code for your account and send it to all people who want to follow you and create interactions. Many users who have this QR code reading support on their phone can start tracking you by reading the tag you sent from the device.
How to Create an Instagram Name Tag and How to Use It?
One of the most important question marks that many users who want to use this feature have in mind is the question of how to create an instagram name tag. The answer to this question is actually very simple, but unfortunately, it cannot create a name tag because users don't know where it is located in the account. To use this feature, you must create your new name tag by following the steps below and share it with people who want to follow you.
- Open the “Instagram” application from your phone.
- After entering the application, click on the “Profile Picture” icon in the lower right corner.
- Tap the “Three Lines” button in the upper right corner of the profile.
- Click on the ”QR Code" option.
- As a result of these steps, you can take a screenshot of the “QR Code” item and share it with other users. Scan this name tag when you provide information to it, after scanning the other username tag, it will be redirected directly to your profile.
How to Scan Instagram Name Tag?
We have shared with you the answer to the question of how to make a name tag in the previous title. After evaluating all the steps to create a name tag, the person you are sending will now need to scan the name tag. In this context, you can follow the steps below to perform the scanning process.
- Download and open the “Instagram” application on your device.
- Access your personal profile from the application.
- Click on the “Three Lines” icon in the upper right corner of the profile.
- Access the corresponding code screen by tapping on the ”QR Code" option.
- Click on the “Scan QR Code (Name Tag)” option located at the very bottom of the code.
- After clicking on this option, you can start scanning the code that your friend has sent you.
Is the QR Code (Name Tag) Feature Available on Every Device on Instagram?
This feature has been used by many people since the day it was posted by Instagram. Even if you have an old-model phone, you can use the advantages offered by the application to scan the code sent to you in the application. In this case, your phone does not have the distinction of being an old model or a new model. The only thing you should pay attention to in order to use a name tag on Instagram is that the device you are using can be updated to the latest version offered by Instagram. If you can use the application in the latest version, you can also use the name tag as you wish.
Can the Name Tag be Customized on Instagram?
You can visually customize the name tags that you will create so that other users can follow you on Instagram as you wish. This gives you a lot of advantages in terms of attractiveness. The name tag feature is often used in follower increase ads made by large accounts. In order for this ad to be very effective, the name tag needs to be made visually perfect. In this content, we will ask you “How to Use the Name Tag on Instagram?” and we have provided you with answers to such critical questions so that you can learn about the subject.