How Do I Turn off Instagram Follow Requests?
Instagram is one of the most used platforms over social media today. One of the purposes of use is to share images and videos, and recently it has also started to be used as a trade. The more followers you have, the more you can write your name in the front row due to the increase in popularity on the social network platform. Of course, there are users who do not use this method for these users, the tracking request that comes over time can make it difficult for the account owner. Instagram has recently implemented the option to turn off the follower request when it receives complaints from a follower, preventing many people from following that account. In this way, you will be able to follow what you want to follow on your account. If you are too tired of your account's follow requests and you don't want them to follow you can block them from following by closing your follower request. So, how can we turn off requests?
- First, log in to your Instagram account, go to the settings section that exists in the Instagram account.
- In the Settings section, 6 tabs will open, from here you need to select the privacy and security tab.
- After selecting it, the View account data window appears to you.
- After clicking on this link, you must click on the other option, the Current tracking requests option.
- Then they can't send you a request again by seeing the Instagram follow requests here and canceling them one by one.
- There is no bulk posting on Instagram. You can cancel the tracking process by making an individual selection with the expiration date.